Finished this for marleigh. It's someone else's edit of a sweater that appeared on Ravelry, replacing the paper dolls in the original with Totoros. The yarn is interesting - two sorts of British sheep plus alpaca. So it has the sort of fluffy-soft lofty alpaca feel, but with an underlying strength from the wool. Very nice for petting, and quite light.
- 1: Totoro sweater!
- 2: Quick Baby Shower Present
- 3: Netherlands, mini post
- 4: Wile and guile and trumpery
- 5: A lot of knitting catch up (including some Christmas presents)
- 6: All the books I have read in quite some time.
- 7: Joining the migration
- 8: More knitting projects
- 9: A couple of small knit thingies
- 10: Seventeen books, again. That seems to be when I think "hmm, I haven't posted book reviews in ages"
- Base style: Crossroads by
- Theme: Winter Court by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags