I had my first doctor's appointment with the new doctor after my old doctor vanished in a puff of smoke last fall. On the plus side, I liked him. On the minus side, my blood pressure is officially just into the High range. Time to start doing a better job at nutrition and fitness. I walked to Porter and got some good raw veggies for snacking, and also ingredients to make Feisty Green Beans. It was... actually really good. I used to regard tofu with deep suspicion, but I think paneer has been slowly convicing me that squishy cubes are okay. Maybe turning it into an Adventure of Finding Interesting Things to Cook will keep me motivated. Plus, if I just make resolutions to myself in my head, it's easier to backslide, so here I am, resolving out loud: More Vegetables. More Walking. Less Bread. Tracking calories and Exercise on the Tracky Thing. And, I suppose, mentioning good recipes.
- 1: Totoro sweater!
- 2: Quick Baby Shower Present
- 3: Netherlands, mini post
- 4: Wile and guile and trumpery
- 5: A lot of knitting catch up (including some Christmas presents)
- 6: All the books I have read in quite some time.
- 7: Joining the migration
- 8: More knitting projects
- 9: A couple of small knit thingies
- 10: Seventeen books, again. That seems to be when I think "hmm, I haven't posted book reviews in ages"
- Base style: Crossroads by
- Theme: Winter Court by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags